We have compiled a library of literature to help educate the community. Including a variety of books by experts on all manner of topics including diagnosis and treatment, personal accounts and memoirs, popular culture, as well as documentaries, this list will make you an expert on the realities of tick-borne disease.
Diagnosis and Treatment
- Healing Lyme: Natural Healing and Prevention of Lyme Borreliosis and Its Coinfections, Stephen Harrod Buhner.
- Healing Lyme Disease Coinfections: Complementary and Holistic Treatments for Bartonella and Mycoplasma, Stephen Harrod Buhner.
- Healing Lyme: Natural Healing of Lyme Borreliosis and the confections Chlamydia and Spotted Fever Rickettsiosis, Stephen Harrod Buhner.
- Natural Treatments for Lyme Coinfections: Anaplasma, Babesia and Ehrlichia, Stephen Harrod Buhner.
- Why Can’t I Get Better?: Solving the Mystery of Lyme and Chronic Disease, Richard I. Horowitz.
- How Can I Get Better?: An Action Plan for Treating Resistant Lyme & Chronic Disease, Richard I. Horowitz.
- Lyme Brain: The Impact of Lyme Disease on Your Brain, and How to Reclaim Your Smarts, Nicola McFadzean Ducharme ND and Robert Bransfield MD.
- Toxic: Heal Your Body from Mold Toxicity, Lyme Disease, Multiple Chemical Sensitivities, and Chronic Environmental Illness, Neil Nathan, MD.
- Chronic: The Hidden Cause of the Autoimmune Pandemic and How to Get Healthy Again, Stephen Phillips and Dana Parish.
- Unlocking Lyme: Myths, Truths, and Practical Solutions for Chronic Lyme Disease, William Rawls MD.
- New Paradigms in Lyme Disease Treatment: 10 Top Doctors Reveal Healing Strategies That Work, Connie Strasheim.
- Recovery from Lyme Disease: The Integrative Medicine Guide to Diagnosing and Treating Tick-Borne Illness, Daniel Kinderleher, MD.
- Conquering Lyme Disease: Science Bridges the Great Divide, Brian Fallon, MD.
Personal Accounts and Memoirs
- Lyme Madness: Rescuing My Son Down the Rabbit Hole of Chronic Lyme Disease, Lori Dennis.
- Believe Me: My Battle with the Invisible Disability of Lyme Disease, Yolanda Hadid.
- Bite Me: How Lyme Disease Stole My Childhood, Made Me Crazy and Almost Killed Me, Ally Hilfiger.
- Sick: A Memoir, Porochista Khakpour.
- Lyme Light: A Memoir, Natalie H.G. London.
- The Widening Circle: A Lyme Disease Pioneer Tells Her Story, Polly Murray
- Of Ticks and Islands: Memoirs from the Lyme and Vector-borne Disease Laboratory of the Maine Medical Center Research Institute, Peter W. Rand MD
- This Is How I Save My Life: From California to India, a True Story of Finding Everything When You Are Willing to Try Anything, Amy B. Scher.
- Bitten: The Secret History of Lyme Disease and Biological Weapons, Kris Newby.
- Lyme: The First Epidemic of Climate Change, Mary Beth Pfeiffer.
- Cure Unknown: Inside the Lyme Epidemic, Pamela Weintraub.
- Lab 257: The Disturbing Story of the Government’s Secret Germ Laboratory, Michael Christopher Carroll.
- Suffering the Silence: Chronic Lyme Disease in an Age of Denial, Allie Cashel.