Bob has been in the Real Estate industry for 26 years and financial services for 31 years. During that time, his experiences have ranged from managing and operating a startup property management company to managing a real estate portfolio totaling $10B with one of the largest real estate companies in the world. This range includes analyzing, entitling and building development/redevelopment projects from $2-$200MM in office retail and multifamily, working with all forms of capital products and investment vehicles including opportunity funds, mezzanine debt, preferred equity, joint venture equity, first mortgages, loan syndications and participations, working with institutional, individual and midsized investors, and the most complex of deal structures and issues including foreclosures, loan/equity restructures and complex retailer bankruptcies.
He has held the following positions:
- GE Real Estate – Portfolio Manager/Asset Manager
- Tick-Borne Disease Alliance – Board Member/Treasurer
- Wilton Hockey Boosters – President
- Town of Wilton Wetlands Commission – Commissioner
- The Chase Manhattan Bank – Asset Manager
- Trebol Realty Asset Management – Chief Operating Officer
- Morgan Stanley – Portfolio Analyst
- Deloitte, Haskins & Sells – Senior Accountant
Bob has a B.S. degree in Finance and Accounting from Boston College and Diploma from the New York University Real Estate Institute. He earned his CPA in the State of New York.
Bob and his daughter, Elizabeth, both contracted Lyme disease in 2006/07 and were involved with misdiagnoses, failed treatments and relapses. Elizabeth’s condition was resolved after several years of treatment from various practitioners. Bob continues to require monitoring and periodic treatment.